1. Food shaped the development of our society right from the early existence of man.
2. Food influenced the development of technology from the early days such as primitive irrigation systems and simple harvesting tools.
4. The necessity for convenience foods during travel fostered their development
5. The Industrial Revolution changed the availability, distribution, and production of food.
6. Railway transport greatly influenced the availability and distribution of food to the countryside.
7. Advances in technology led to improvements in quality, taste, and safety of canned food products.
8. Foods were preserved using ice during the early years.
9. Technological advancement has led to better food preservation using refrigeration and pasteurization.
10. Technological advancements have led to manufacturers and food technologists providing consumers with foods of different tastes, cost, and convenience.
Have someone “Write My Essay,” here.
Manners And Table Etiquette Things Learnt
1. Food is of great theme in our lives and affects the social and economic wellbeing of everyone in society.
2. Food consumption holds a fundamental role in the creation of the community, in that it can create symbolic borders and differences, indispensable for structuring the social space.
3. Food makes up/constitutes the nexus between different ethnic components, cultures, environments, and socio-economic structures.
4. Food, therefore, takes on multiple meanings such as food, entertainment, culture, and tradition.
5. Food is ever-present in conversation, in opinions, in education, in daily life hence acts as a means of communication through which an individual expresses his view to the world.
6. The laws and rituals evolved among human society and became part of the moral fabric of society.
7. Food constitutes the nexus between different ethnic components, cultures, environments, and socio-economic structures.
8. Food consumption holds a fundamental role in the creation of the community, in that it can create symbolic borders and differences, indispensable for structuring the social space.
9. Food, throughout the centuries, has been invested with symbolic meanings and values such as power, strength, wealth, poverty, and divinity.
10. Table manners are universally upheld and are as old as human society itself.
11. Table manners ensure a certain level of culturally-specific cleanliness.
12. Dining Etiquette is the cultural norms governing an individual’s or a group’s behavior when eating in public or private.
13. Cleanliness and etiquette are important values in table manners.
14. Dining Etiquette gives others an insight into our upbringing and social manners and therefore affects the outward impression we project and show others.
15. Learning proper dining etiquette is essential as it has an impact on our careers